top of page


Grievance Procedure Steps

Step 1: Request Teacher conference to clarify issue

Step 2: Contact Principal if unresolved with the teacher

Step 3: Contact Board Designated Parent Representative (see grievance representative information below)

Step 4: Contact the President of the Governing Board

Step 5: Present issue at the next monthly Board Meeting if unresolved

Step 6: Seek mediation with the Sponsor

Grievance Representative 

**Mrs. Amber Miller has been designated by the OCS Board of Directors as the Representative to Facilitate Parental Involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concerns, and resolve disputes according to charter requirements. Ms. Miller can be reached at or 321-442-2742.

bottom of page